Joint Chairs – Lisa Hickey and Linda Hubbard
Started: October 2021
Sherman ArtFest 2022 – August 5, 6, & 7, 2022 – JCC Center, Sherman, Connecticut
Sherman Artists Open Studio – December 4 & 5, 2021 – 15 artists in 10 Sherman locations
Upcoming Event: Sherman Artists Open Studio: December 3 & 4, 2022 – stay updated – join our email list.
- 9/7/2022: in person
- 8/3/2022: in person
- 7/14/2022: in person
- 6/9/2022: in person
- 5/12/2022: in person
- 4/14/2022: in person
- 3/10/2022: zoom
- Art Gallery in Sherman to
- Showcase talented artists, hold art classes, and special events
- Acquire/be gifted a location in Sherman: candidate location: White House next to Post Office
- Funded through donations and hard work
2. One percent of the Town Budget for the Arts and Culture of Sherman (Nationwide Initiative) Sherman is the home of talented performing and visual artists (musicians, theater, potters, glass, fabric, painters, photographers, writers & more). Many Economic and Social Benefits to the community.
3. Establish a commission for the arts as part of the government in the town of Sherman.